Search the Site

Souhegan Valley Rides

The Blue Bus has come to Mont Vernon!

Souhegan Valley Rides provides wheelchair accessible, curb-to-curb bus service for non-emergency healthcare and social servicer appointments and for other essential activities within Amherst, Brookline, Hollis, Milford and Mont Vernon, and to and from Nashua.

There is a $2.00 fare each way.

Call 880-0100 ext. 1 at least 48 hours in advance, or click here: Souhegan Valley Rides to learn more.


July 2015
28 29 30 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 1

Mont Vernon General Store

general store 

10 North Main St.


The Mont Vernon Town Clerk is the place to go to for the following services:

  • Voter Registration and Absentee Ballots
  • Vehicle Registrations
  • Marriage Licenses
  • Dog Licenses

The Town Clerk is located in the McCollom Building across the street from the Town Hall and the Fire Station.

If you are renewing a Vehicle registration or a Dog License, you can do so over the web, as long as there are NO changes. Just click the E-Clerk Services link and you will be sent to the site to do so. This is ONLY for renewals, all other transactions must be done at the office.


E-Reg Dog Licensing Vital Records

Online Vehicle Registration Renewal

Click Here

Online Dog License Renewals

Click Here

Vital Records

Order certificates of Birth, Marriage, Civil Union, Divorce and Death

Click Here


Jeanette Vinton, NHCTC
Town Clerk
PO Box 417
Mont Vernon NH 03057
(603) 673-9126
(603) 673-0914 - Fax

Town Clerk Info

Jeanette Vinton, NHCTC
Town Clerk

Two South Main Street
The McCullom Building
PO Box 417
Mont Vernon NH 03057
(603) 673-9126
(603) 673-0914 - Fax

Mon and Wed 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Tue and Thur 8:00am - 12:00pm

Live GIS Maps

Warning: file_get_contents( [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! in /home4/mont/public_html/templates/montvernon1/index.php on line 158